After the success of the recent BFCitC Community Day, the charity is excited to announce that we have limited availability to invite grassroots teams to have their own penalty shoot-out during a selection of home game matches!
Teams of 12, aged 6-13 will receive:
- Penalty shoot out on the Turf Moor pitch!
- Ticket to the game
- 10% for each child at the Claret store
- Team photo in the matchday programme
- Picture of the team during the penalties on the pitch
For all of this, it costs £25 per player / per coach
We have spaces for 12 players, and 2 coaches for each match.
Teams will be divided into 2 – 5x outfield and 2x goalkeepers, with our mascots there to cheer them on!
- Saturday 6th August – Burnley v Luton
- Saturday 20th August – Burnley v Blackpool
- Saturday 10th September – Burnley v Norwich
- Saturday 17th September – Burnley v Bristol City
- Saturday 15th October – Burnley v Swansea
- Saturday 29th October – Burnley v Reading
- Saturday 12th November – Burnley v Blackburn
- Saturday 11th March – Burnley v Wigan
- Saturday 1st April – Burnley v Sunderland
- Saturday 22nd April – Burnley v QPR
- Saturday 6th May – Burnley v Cardiff
Spaces are limited, so book your spot today!
For more information and to book, please contact Chanelle.McManus@burnleyfc.com