|Job title:||Kit & Equipment Coordinator||Contractual status:||Temporary for 6 months under the Kickstart Scheme|
|Hours of work:||· 12 – 25 hours per week
· Flexible: Monday – Friday
· You may be occasionally required to work outside your normal working hours
|Salary range:||National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage|
|Location:||Various BFCitC facilities across Burnley and Pendle and SYT/Post 16 matches||Reporting to:||Head of Football Development|
|Are you between the ages of 16-24 and currently receiving universal credit?
With the help of the government’s Kickstart Scheme initiative, we are offering a number of 6-month placement schemes for young people that are currently out of work.
If you meet the above criteria, you’re eligible for one of these schemes.
The programme is designed to offer you experience, training and skills development in your chosen sector.
|A kit and Equipment Coordinator is required to be responsible for preparing and cleaning of training and matchday kits/equipment for all SYT and Post 16 Girl’s teams.|
|Role and Responsibilities
· To manage the kit and equipment requirements, ensuring that all staff and players have everything required to effectively carry out their duties.
· To attend staff meetings when required, to have an input into the day-to-day running of the training sessions.
· To organise kit distribution by communicating with the coaching staff and preparing a strategy for this task to be completed efficiently.
· To be responsible for kit stock levels including first aid and PPE which will require regular stock checks.
· Ensure the correct kit and equipment is provided for all home and away games.
· To work in the laundry room; this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches.
· Willingness to attend training courses including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity.
· Demonstrate the Burnley FC in the Community values at all times.
· Promote the Burnley FC in the Community brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
· Work alongside other team members to support in other departments as and when required to promote best practice.
|PERSON SPECIFICATION – KIT AND EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR|
· An organised and efficient approach to work.
To apply for this role please download our job application form by here. Once downloaded, please complete, save and email your completed application form to our HR Manager, Ann-Marie Bradley, on Ann-Marie.Bradley@burnleyfc.com.’
Burnley FC in the Community no longer accept CVs.
Burnley FC in the Community is committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.